My name is Alan Arnett. I’m a Thinking Partner and Coach for leaders who want to make a new difference. I’ve been exploring and working in this space for over 30 years. The world of work, and technology in particular, has changed a lot in that time. The way we handle it needs an upgrade.
You might be thinking about making a difference using labels like leadership, change, innovation, performance, transformation, digital, strategy, culture, resilience, teams, or a whole lot more. Whatever the tagline, I focus on helping you make a new difference.
I called my business The Exploration Habit because that’s how I do it. I show you how to explore beyond what’s worked for you so far, and turn your aspirations into tangible action.
Get in touch to ask about:
- Informal chats to see how I can help
- Structured coaching packages to help you with your next aspiration or challenge
- Tailored interventions to accelerate the impact of things already underway
- Skill building for you and/or your team
- Flexible ‘on call’ packages where you can ask me for ad-hoc help to think things through as and when you need it – essentially adding me to your team
You can connect with me using the links to Twitter or LinkedIn below, or email me using alan at this web domain.
” We each create our world by what we choose to notice,
creating a world of distinction that makes sense to us. ”
Margaret J. Wheatley