My name is Alan Arnett. I’m a Thinking Partner and Coach for leaders who want to grow their business and themselves. I’ve been exploring and working in this space for over 30 years. The world of work, and technology in particular, has changed a lot in that time. The way we handle it needs an upgrade.
I called my business The Exploration Habit because that’s how I help. I show you how to explore beyond what’s worked for you so far, and turn your aspirations into tangible practice.
Get in touch to ask about:
- Informal chats to see how I can help
- Structured coaching packages to help you with your next aspiration or challenge
- Tailored interventions to accelerate the impact of things already underway
- Skill building for you and/or your team
- Flexible ‘on call’ packages where you can ask me for ad-hoc help to think things through as and when you need it – essentially adding me to your team
You can connect with me using the links to Twitter or LinkedIn below, or email me using alan at this web domain.
” We each create our world by what we choose to notice,
creating a world of distinction that makes sense to us. ”
Margaret J. Wheatley